Thursday, November 3, 2011

Am I in?

So my uber important meeting was rescheduled to show my wares.  I'm vying for a super duper primo spot in downtown Asheville, the Grove Arcade's Portico Market.   My hottie friend, Kasey, runs Element Tree Essentials there and has been on me since the Summer to try to get a spot.

The manager had to review everything I wanted to offer.  I thought I'd show him  a good representation of everything Doodle Divas had to offer:


But even I didn't realize how EVERYTHING has evolved into much more.  In addition to prints and white white t-shirts, there are  folders . . .



screen prints . . . 



and soap!

Luckily, I had already organized my 'sample bin' and just needed to make an impromptu presentation.  He said he liked it.  But . . . , (there's always a BUT . . . ), he had to run some things by even more important people.

Later that same day he met with me again and informed me . . . 

DOODLE DIVAS IS IN!!!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment