Saturday, November 5, 2011

Soap.com

In case you haven't noticed, the world isnt slowing down anytime too soon.  And services that help you and I stay on our "a" game will thrive.  Case in point, soap.com.
Let me just tell you.  I did the math and I come out at the same price as shopping at the local grocer with coupons when you figure in the gas and aggravation.

And I know of folks that will pay a premium to have their essentials delivered.  Moi being one of them!

Soap.com carries your basics in an endless variety.  I'm talking laundry detergent, dish detergent, tp, mouthwash, beauty care, OTC meds, and now, even some groceries!

To make it even sweeter, they offer free two day shipping for a minimum.  And I'm not talking something cray-cray like $200.  It's like $50.  

I spend that easy every other week restocking my domestic essentials.  Way easy.

And it comes in this colorful cute box all nice and packaged.  So when I get home from work, it's there waiting.




I love Love LOVE this service!  It gives me time to do my other priorities. And even though I pass my grocery store twice weekdays, you can't put a price tag on not having to deal with finding a parking spot, getting a clean buggy without raggedy wheels, dodging crowds, finding an employee to actually help you find something, long lines, and of course... getting behind the notorious person with a buggy filled to the brim in a '10 item or less' line!

So soap.com's value is actually...PRICELESS!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment