Wednesday, November 2, 2011

But on a positive note . . .

 . . . I have one hell of a sample kit!

I was supposed to meet with someone important after work to review my wares.  They're like Congress.  They're yay or nay can make or break me for a specific venture.

So they wanted to see everything.  And everything meant getting things together.  Planning.

So of course, I was way tired and went to bed early last night with the idea of getting up super early to create, design, package and coordinate this beautiful presentation that would include everything from Doodle Divas paper clips to Doodle Divas soaps, tees, folders and prints.

I hit the snooze button maybe once, twice  . . . OK. . . FOUR times too many.  So I'm scrambling.

Clearly, making and packaging soap just wasn't gonna happen.  Gratefully, a light bulb went off and reminded me I had already made and packaged soaps for a show last month.

So I found absolutely everything, go it pretty, rounded it up, and hauled it in this uber huge plastic bin to the office.

Unfortunately, my appointment never showed.  :-(  (Truly hope they're OK.)

But on a positive note . . .   . . . I now have one hell of a sample kit!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment