Monday, March 26, 2012

Long Weekends Are Short

I flew to Tampa, FL to visit a buddy and explore the city.  And of course, I felt like I had just landed only to have to hop back on the plane and return home.


Sigh . . . 


My long weekend felt awfully short.  But alas, diva inspirations abounded - especially heels!


Holy moly!


The girls in Tampa, FL don't play when it comes to high, High, HIGH heels.  The diva sighting of the day was a girl in super-duper-nosebleed high heels leaving a movie theatre Saturday late night.


She had to walk down two steep flights of stairs.  


She didn't bat an eye.  


She didn't hesitate.


She didn't even pause.


She sauntered down both flights  . . . 


WITHOUT EVEN USING THE HANDRAILS!!!


I was stunned and impressed. 


It's nice to be home.  Diva inspirations abound in my own backyard.  But, until this diva sighting in Tampa, FL . . . 


I had no idea high heels came in ALL -WHEEL DRIVE!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment