Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Spring . . . And?

Today is the first day of Spring.


Whatever.


It was rather uneventful.  It's been so warm lately.  It already felt like Spring.  


Trees and flowers are blooming.   


Oh.  By the way.  I did that dumb thing where you make a conscious decision to turn ON the alarm.  


But for whatever reason, you actually turn it OFF?  Yeah.  That was my genius move last night.


I woke up super refreshed.


That's because I super overslept.


It's the ultimate metaphor for me lately.  I have a lot of irons in a lot of fires.  I feel like I've been running around chasing the Road Runner.  


Just when I think I've got him . . . POW!  No Road Runner.  Just me landing hard and flat on my face like the Wile E. Coyote.


So today I rushed home to hurry up and eat and tackle one of those irons in the fire.  It's a new domain server thingy I'm considering  for Doodle Divas.  


My Ipad couldn't run the program  since it doesn't have a Flash Player.  So I needed to get in front of my desktop, which has Flash Player.  But my desktop isn't in front of the flat screen, which has the latest Hollywood gossip!  


And I'd like to get this done before I hop my flight to Florida this weekend to hang out on the beach and explore with a buddy of mine in Tampa.


So clearly you see how my poor, pitiful and unfortunate my life is right?


But alas. . . 


 As if that wasn't enough hellaciousness. . . 


I'll be damned if the a/c is on day THREE of being weird.  


It has been blowing room temperature air.  I've been trying a few things the past few days and nothing works.  


I don't need this people!


It was my last straw.


The past several weeks have been a steady build of tough decisions, bad decisions, second guesses, question marks, worn patience, frustrations, misunderstandings, missed connections, disappointments . . . 


 . . . so I started drawing.


Sometimes drawing is my therapy.  And tonight, drawing put things in perspective.  


I'm above ground.  


I have high class "problems".  


And to the icing on the cake . . . 


It's the first day of Spring!


LIFE IS GOOD PEOPLE!!!  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment