Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mommy! Mamma! Mummy! Mommy! Mommy! Mamma . . .

It's no surprise that Doodle Divas features strong, beautiful women.  And who inspires these women?  What female demographic consistently inspires others to be the best they can be?

It always comes back to Mom.

And it's not just other women that are inspired.  Oh no no no!  Bionic rage can be instilled in men who feel their mom is being threatened.

Threatened?  Start dissing a guy's mom.  When you wake up in the hospital later after being pummeled, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Moms have this uncanny ability to do it all.  They work, wipe our asses, cook, clean and look like rock stars in the process.

And we all know that my mom and your mom is the most beautiful woman in the solar system.

So it's no surprise that some of my most popular Doodle Divas print themes are about Moms:

Mom's with lots kids:


Moms with "mini-me" kids:

New moms:
Moms with little babies:


Moms with big babies:  


And Moms with their hands full:


But by definition, just being a "Mom" means having your hands full.  And I think we can all agree that Mom can be spelled D-I-V-A!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment