Friday, November 11, 2011

Santa Baby

Woo to the hoo!   It's that time of year and I am so excited I could explode into a mass of red and green confetti at any time.

I'm talking Christmas people.  I'm talking holidays.  I'm talking let it snow, let it snow, LET IT SNOW!

Like it's any shock that the Christmas holidays is Doodle Divas' favorite holiday.   I mean, the ideas I have for the holidays are so numerous, even I can't keep up.  I had to wrestle down my numerous ideas to a few that a human can actually maintain.

I needed help with consolidating.  The images started off as such:


Cute but weak.


Great concept.  But she looks more like a clown.  Not cute.



Super cute. . . for a greeting card.  Too busy for a shirt.

So I went through even more passes with the owner of Salice Boutique.  She knows a hit when she sees one.  She wanted to see a snowflake incorporated.

So I got to work . . . again:


Nope.

I tried again.


Nope.

But I had an epiphany!  I incorporated a concept that had worked a month prior:



JACKPOT!!!  The official Christmas holiday Doodle Diva of 2011 is born!

. . . and perhaps, along with it, a new concept and trademark as well.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I like the christmas card one best.

    PS - I can't see who you're following or who's follow you.

    ReplyDelete