Wednesday, October 31, 2012

One Step Closer To a Purse

I live for the day I get to actually design Doodle Divas purses and handbags.  Until that day, I'm tickled to at least offer its distant cousin . . . tote bags!

As soon as I posted a pic on Facebook, I sold completely out.  Two boutiques have already ordered a bunch of them to stock their stores.  

It makes sense.  Not only are they uber cute, they're uber functional!  

I'm so excited . . . what the heck!  I'm giving one away.  Just tell me what you typically put in your tote bags.  

I'll draw a name Sunday and send a tote bag and Doodle Divas notecard to one lucky reader!

Good luck!  :-)



Get these and other Doodle Divas goodies at my Etsy store:



1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this??! Oh this tote should've been MINE!! :)

    ReplyDelete