Friday, October 5, 2012

If the SHIRT fits . . .

My t-shirt guy told me he noticed something  wasn't quite right about the first run of shirts he did for me. Something wasn't 'popping' on the shirt the way it did in my illustration.

He figured it out.

Can you?

Compare the two images:




Yup.  The top shirt has black lettering.  The bottom shirt has white lettering.

So the top shirt's dark lettering, "If the shoe fits . . . ",  gets somewhat lost against the dark blue background.

Somewhat . . . 

Not completely . . . 

Everything else is perfectly fine.

It's a size Medium.  Keep that in mind because . . . 

It's contest time people!

Super simple.  

Just comment on this blog post.

or

'Like' this post on Facebook.

or

'Like' this on my Doodle Divas Facebook Fan Page.

or

Register and say something about Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz, Doodle Divas, or related in a guest entry on my web page at DoodleDivas.com.  

or

Tweet me something on my Doodle Divas Twitter 

and . . . 

this coming Monday evening , (October 8), I'll announce the winner of the shirt on the top, (black lettering).

Good luck and have a great weekend.  :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment