Friday, September 14, 2012

Talk Like A Pirate Day

America actually has a Talk Like a Pirate Day.  It's September 19th, Wednesday, this year.  

Luckily, I already had a few Doodle Divas pirate themed items in place well before I heard of this occasion.  

The latest Doodle Divas t-shirt strays from the norm with placement.  I wanted to mix it up.  So instead of front and center, I toyed with enlarged to cover the entire front or something.

One of them features . . . Doodle Diva Pirate with Crossbones!  

Check it:


Quite timely huh?



Isn't it cute?!  

And the real life little divas adore her too.  I'm probably having some made up for kids as well.  

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to seeing what other clever things are on the horizon.  For instance, there's a rumor Doodle Divas will introduce it's first line of unisex t-shirts at the end of September so the dudes can get in on the fun.

Doodle Diva Dudes . . . hmm . . . has a nice ring to it . . .   ;-)


Get this t-shirt and more Doodle Diva goodies at my Etsy store:  


1 comment:

  1. Nice work as always and yes, I will check out your store! I need to post a link to your page on FB as well. I'll get it to it, my friend. Hugs from Miami!! xo

    ReplyDelete