Thursday, August 30, 2012

Before and After

Who doesn't love a good makeover? 

I have a buddy that does consultant work on the side.  She helped me make my photos go from drab to fab.


BEFORE - dud dullsville
:-(




AFTER - brilliant bright!  
:-)


The vignette was all my idea - not my consultant's.   (There's a long story that involves a patio and  my favorite throw blanket.  Don't ask.) 

I strongly advise anyone with an online shop to pay a consultant to do a thorough critique for you.  

Kristilyn, of Zombie Romance, (www.ZombieRomance.Etsy.com), does consultant work on the side for online shop owners.  

Meanwhile, I still have some makeovers to do before a cat fight starts.  It turns out my 'before' divas are super jealous of my 'after' divas.

Can you blame them?!

Get this bright and sunny "after" shirt and more at my Etsy shop:






No comments:

Post a Comment