Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Belated VD!!! (giggle)

There's a colossal amount of reading, reviewing, securing, investing and such going on that has made keeping up with everything challenging.

. . . Not least of which is myself.  I made a choice to get back into some semblance of a physical health routine - aka gym.  Ugh!

What does that have to do with Doodle Divas?  Everything.  I can't sustain Doodle Divas if I'm not taking care of my own self.

But I managed to pop out a few Valentine's Day concepts and illustrations:

"XOXO" turned out to be the most popular.  Doodle Divas with an emblem in their colossal sunglasses has become a hit in and of itself:


Here's a play on the "Muah" design I did a few months ago.  I updated it for Christmas and got inspired to do something for Valentine's Day with it:


This one was inspired by Tim Burton's "Alice In Wonderland":
 

This gal was super popular.  I think this is the first Doodle Diva purchased by a woman for a man.   (Thanks Stacy!)  He really likes poker:  


So stay tuned.  The posts may be infrequent.  But I can assure you, there's more important stuff than designing going on behind the scenes!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment