Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Football Is For Girls

It's amazing some of the things I've learned since diving into this whole Doodle Divas thing.  Perhaps the most surprising and eye-opening is sports.

It's not just for boys.

Imagine my surprise when an uber hottie, feminine gal pal of mine lit up like Christmas at the idea of me creating football inspired divas.  She had just finished giving me an enthusiastic lesson about the world of brides and bridesmaids and all things wedding.

My friend and diva, Lauren, patiently took me through the whole process of how the game was played, popular teams,  team rankings, history, etc.

Lauren showed me that yet again, I had underestimated just how dynamic divas really are.  They're not all bored out of their minds while the 'guys' take in a football game.  A lot of them are yelling at the t.v. screen as well.

My first football inspired diva is dedicated to Lauren.  She taught me that divas can love sports just like the guys . . . and that "uprights" on a football field are not the people standing versus the people sitting down!  ;-)




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful football divas!

    i fixed that link to your blog that ended up being a link to legos?! i posted way past my bedtime last night. @_@ or maybe i'm just stuck in a quantum rift @_@ thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete