Friday, June 17, 2011

Soccer Mom

Soccer Mom. How long has that term been around now? The image is the mom in her mom jeans, driving her mom van, with her mom kids to mom soccer practice . . . 

Whatever!

Moms are glam godesses too, (Posh Spice, Madonna, Angelina Jolie . . . ). I thought it would be funny to turn the obligatory image upside down. 

Sure, a soccer mom all glammed up in a cocktail dress on the sidelines cheering her wee ones on is cute. But that same soccer mom literally playing soccer in the same outfit as she 'bends it like Beckham' . . . that's funny.

That's Doodle Divas.

:-)



1 comment:

  1. Ha! If you can come up with one for hockey, it'll be my FB profile pic (with your permission, of course!)

    Home sick today and loving your blog and artwork! I don't think it's a coincidence I find this site the day after I contemplate being "Audrey" for Halloween. Still searching for a cigarette holder and gloves. I already have a tiara! ;)

    ReplyDelete